*Shock!* I know. I’ve been getting so much done on my scrapbooks these past 2 weeks! You’re all having to pick yourself up off the floor that it’s not been months between posts! Yes, I know. I’ve been a bit rubbish for a while about getting anything outside of work and my PhD accomplished. Anyway, I managed to do another LO based on the Ali D sketch (same as the previous post):
Isn’t that Bee just adorable?!? I was so excited to find him. He’s just so charming. Love that his wings are pained. I made them glossy using Glossy Accents, which is one of my favourite toys ever. It’s just so much fun to use. Anyway, if you want to use the Bee, it’s a free svg file I found here.
- PP – Cosmo Cricket – Garden Variety
- CS – Coordinates – Naturals, Reflections – Basic Colours
- Ink – StazOn – Blazing Red, Uniball Black Pen.
- Bees – SVG free download from here. Cut on Cricut with SCAL.
- Bee Wings – Ranger – Glossy Accents.
- Title – MetropolisNT. Cut on Cricut with SCAL.
- Stitching – Hand drawn and punched stitching lines.